- Guide design team efforts towards successful project delivery
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Design Web Application using MS .net framework and MS .net Core
- Responsible for understanding requirements, coding, unit testing, reporting, and technical documentation
- Solid understanding of software design patterns
B.Sc. or higher degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent field
A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Software Design
- NET Core
- REST APIs
- net & Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server & Oracle
- LINQ & Lambda expressions
- WCF, SOAP, and XML web services.
- Solid understanding of DI & IOC design patterns
- Solid understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
- IIS 7 (or higher) configuration and tuning.