- Understand software development lifecycles
- Cooperate with other IT staff such as programmers to produce new systems
- Maintain, enhance and support existing computer applications and systems solutions
- Develop use cases and specifications for application development
- Translate client requirements into documents understandable by development teams
- work closely with programmers, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Creating system guidelines and manuals
- Running training sessions and workshops on system processes
B.Sc. or higher degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent field
A minimum of 4 years of business system analysis experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of ERP business software applications
- keep up to date with technical and industry developments.
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualization tools