Sc. or higher degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent field.
Years of experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in software development environment using Microsoft .net technology.
The priority is for those applicants who have good knowledge and experiences in the following areas:
- anNet d ASP.Net.
- MS Visual Studio 2010 and TFS 2010 or higher.
- XML web services.
- IIS 7 (or higher) configuration and tuning.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or higher.
- Leadership skills.
- Priority for those having training courses like: MS Visual Studio Team System 2008
- Very Good English language.
- High ability to use computer and applications.